Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sexuality Of A Sex Therapist (poem)


"I’m not promiscuous 
Can’t call me prude 
Enjoying sex
Sensual not lewd 

These are the secrets
To make it feel great
Explore your body
Play - masturbate


Try everything
Know what to do
make it count 
Give him a clue


Never a favor 
It’s not a game
Always for pleasure
Never the same



I can be naughty 
Venture out of the bed
But when I go down
Keep your hands off of my head


Be your orgasm expert
Must always feel right 
Keep in him on track
Lick suck nibble bite


Never be passive
 Ladies cum first 
He must patient
Rushing is worst



vulnerable intimate 
Not being alone
Give yourself over
 scream yell & moan


Man is stronger 
the dominant role 
it doens’t matter 
She’s still in control


Beautiful sexy
No written plan
Feeling feminine 
In the arms of a man"
Tamar Gass (Tamara)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Facebook